- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A cheesy cauliflower, squash and corn slow cooker side dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 3/4 pound small yellow squash, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add the vegetables to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the butter and soup over and sprinkle the bacon on top. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.