- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Serve this smooth and creamy cauliflower soup drizzled with luxurious lemon oil, which you can find at most supermarkets or specialty food stores.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 3-3/4 cups pieces cauliflower
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Lemon-infused oil
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the onion and the garlic for 7 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, chicken broth and cream to the pan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Immediately reduce the heat to low and simmer the mixture, partially covered, for 20 minutes.
- Using a handheld mixer, puree the soup until smooth and creamy, and then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and then drizzle with the lemon oil. Serve immediately.