- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Serve tender Cauliflower Polonaise with roast chicken or pork.
- 2 eggs
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Hard-cook eggs. Drain; peel and chop eggs.
- Meanwhile, with knife, remove leaves and core of cauliflower. In 5 quart saucepot over medium heat, in 1 inch boiling water, heat whole cauliflower and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover saucepot and cook cauliflower 10 to 15 minutes until tender; drain. Place cauliflower on shallow platter; keep warm.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add bread crumbs and cook until bread crumbs are golden, stirring constantly. Stir in chopped eggs, parsley, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over cauliflower.