- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A cheesy cauliflower, tomato and bell pepper side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 (!4 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes with juice
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the cauliflower, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and butter to a large saucepan with 2 tablespoons of water. Season with salt and pepper. Cook covered until the cauliflower is done, not mushy though, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the vegetables into a 2-quart baking dish and sprinkle the cheese over. Bake only until the cheese has melted.