- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bag (20 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed (approximately 5 cups)
- 1 cup finely grated Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon (optionally real bacon bits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease your 11x8 inch casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Mix the milk, soup, garlic, cauliflower and 1/2 cup of the cheese in the dish.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and the bacon bits.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and the casserole is hot and bubbly.