- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Wonderful and simple salad, can be prepared a day or 2 ahead of time.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 stalks broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounce Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chop cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces. Stir in with cheese and onion.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and vinegar. Fold in with vegetables.
- Add the bacon.