- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
- 3 pounds boneless catfish filets
- 2 cups onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Saute the onions, celery and pepper. Chop the fish into 4 inch squares and season with the salt and pepper.
- Add the fish into the pot and gently turn, do not stir. Shift the pan back and forth to mix. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve over rice.