- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A quick and easy, Catalina falvored breaded chicken dinner.
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cracker crumbs
- Pour the salad dressing over the chicken and marinate for 3-4 hours. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Season the cracker crumbs with pepper. Coat the chicken in the crumbs and arrange in the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour.