- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Skillet cooked flank steak.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound flank steak, well trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take a 10 inch cast iron skillet and coat with vegetable oil spray.
- While the skillet becomes hot, rub steak with salt, rosemary, and pepper.
- Put the steak in the hot skillet and reduce to medium.
- Cook until your steak is cooked to your liking
- Slice thinly before serving.