- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple rice and beef casserole dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 7x11-inch dish.
- Brown the beef and drain. Spread into the prepared pan. Stir the rice and soup in with 1/2 cup water. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the onions on top and bake for an additional 10 minutes.