- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin cocktail blends flavors of orange, lemon, cherry and bitter orange. Garnish with a lemon and orange twist.
- 1 (1-by-3-inch) strip orange peel
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Lemon and orange twists to garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, except for the garnish, and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the orange and lemon twists and serve.