- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Creamy dill shrimp salad is given an enjoyable and contrasting nutty crunch with the addition of cashews and water chestnuts.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and tails removed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the shrimp, chestnuts and cashews and then place into a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, garlic powder and the salt to the shrimp mixture and toss well to combine. Serve immediately.