- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 6-8
Carrot Ring is a great vegetarian meal that is perfect for lunch.
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 cup soft, fine bread crumbs
- 4 cups grated raw carrots
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Turn into a generously greased 8 inch ring mold. Set in a pan of hot water. Bake at 325 degrees for 60-85 minutes, until custard is set.
- Loosen around edges with paring knife. Turn out immediately onto warm serving plate.