- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
- 1 Kg Grated carrot
- 1 litre Milk
- 200 g whole dried milk
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter without salt
- 1/2 cup sliced cashew nuts, almond and raisins
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Take a deep saucepan, add milk and grated carrots to it and boil.
- On medium heat, keep on stirring the mixture and cook it until whole milk dries up.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, half sliced cashew nuts, almond and raisins.
- Stir it continuously for 6-8 minutes.
- Add butter without salt and whole dried milk into it.
- Cook it on simmer until butter starts separating.
- Keep on stirring time to time.
- Decorate it with the remaining half of sliced cashew nuts, almond and raisins.
- Serve hot.