- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This unusual combination results in a soft and delicious bread that makes a wonderful snack either at breakfast or later in the day. This bread is ideal for freezing, as well.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Beat eggs, vegetable oil and sugar; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in mashed bananas, carrots and nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.