- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 2 hr 55 min
- Serving: about 3 dozen pieces
Chocolate chip cookie and caramel candy treats.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated chocoalte chip cookie dough
- 32 vanilla caramels
- 1/2 cup light cream or evaporated milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Slice the cookie dough into 1/4 inch thick slices. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch pan. Press to create an even crust. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Cool.
- Melt the caramel candies with the milk in the top of a double broiler. Spread the chocolate chips over the top of the baked cookie crust and pour the caramel mixture over. Chill for 1-2 hours before cutting into squares.