- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh lime juice, coconut water and white rum make this cocktail a refreshing tropical treat.
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce rich simple syrup
- 4 ounces coconut water
- 2 ounces Puerto Rican white rum
- lime wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wheel and then serve immediately.