- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8
Caribbean Salad is filled with tropical fruits and serve frozen for a refreshing summer treat.
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed and drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3 tablespoons light rum or 3/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- limes slices and cherries for garnishing
- Toss banana with lime juice. Fold mayonaise into Cool Whip. Add to banana. Combine remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a 9 inch glass pie plate. Freeze until firm. Cut into wedges. Garnish with lime and cherries.