- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: Makes 1-3/4 cups
The perfect sweet and savory addition to grilled meats and fish, let this chutney marinate overnight to allow the flavors to blend seamlessly.
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar or herb vinegar
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Place the onion, lime juice, vinegar, mango, honey, ginger root and mint in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir well to combine and then cover and refrigerate overnight.