- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
A tempting pudding made up of juicy strawberries.
- 300 g Strawberries
- 2 tbsp long-grain rice (soaked for 15 minutes and then drained)
- 5 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp whole dried milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 4 drops of Rose water
- 12 Almonds
- 12 Pistachios
- Chop the strawberries in small pieces.
- Grind the soaked long-grain rice.
- Bring milk to boil in a deep saucepan and keep on stirring it continuously for 10 minutes.
- Add the grounded rice to it and cook until they become soft.
- Add whole dried milk, sugar, chopped strawberries and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the green cardamom powder and rose water on it.
- Remove it from heat. Let it cool for 15 minutes then place it in refrigerator.
- Take two cups of hot water in a bowl. Blanch the almonds and pistachios.
- After ten minutes, drain the water from them and peel them.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds and pistachios on the pudding and serve.