- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
Craving Scandinavian pastries? If not, you should be! Cardamom Rolls are deliciously warm and gooey. Perfect for breakfast. Plus, if prepared according to this recipe, one roll is only about 185 calories.
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Bisquick, milk, and egg in a bowl creating a dough.
- Lightly coat dough with a bit of Bisquick by rolling it on a Bisquick covered counter. Create a ball that is kneaded just until smooth.
- Roll out dough into a large rectangle.
- Spread butter over dough and sprinkle with sugar and cardamom.
- Roll tightly to create a log and place, seam down, on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Slice into 1-inch rolls, but don't cut through to the bottom.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Whisk powdered sugar and warm water together to create icing. Drizzle on rolls before serving.