- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
If you have never cooked with cardamom before, here is a great opportunity to try this spice’s slightly sweet and citrusy flavor in a creamy salad dressing.
- 1 8-ounce container dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Using a food processor or blender, mix together the sour cream, grapefruit juice, honey, curry powder, cardamom, cinnamon, and pepper until thoroughly blended.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor’s flute and continue to process for 5 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover and chill until ready to serve.