- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Carbonara Presto is creamy and filled with bits of bacon, plus it's quick and easy to make.
- 1 package fettucine pasta, about 1/2 pound
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup canned peas
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile cook baco in large skillet until crisp; remove with slotted spoon to paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients to drippings; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly.