- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked caramel filled seasoned apples.
- 4 large cooking apples, cored
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 caramel candies
- Place the apples in the slow cooker, pour the juice over.
- Mix together the brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over the apples. Place 2 caramel candies inside each apple.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until apples are tender.