- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These Asian-inspired pork chops are first slathered with a garlic, soy sauce and sugar mixture and then marinated for 30 minutes before being grilled to perfection. Serve with a crisp daikon salad and a bottle of Riesling for a complete meal.
- 4 cloves garlic, halved
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 very thin pork rib chops, about 4 ounces each
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the garlic, soy sauce, sugar and oil into a blender and puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Put the pork chops in a shallow baking dish and then top with the garlic mixture. Flip the pork chops until thoroughly coated and then let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
- Prepare the grill on high heat.
- Place the prepared pork chops on the grill and cook for 2-1/2 minutes per side. Serve immediately.