- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Caramel Turtle Cake is easy to make and has everyone's favorite flavor combination.
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare cake mix using package directions. Pour half the batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Melt caramels with milk and butter in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cake.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup nuts and chocolate chips. Pour remaining batter over filling. Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes longer.