- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Slow cooked caramel rolls for dessert.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits
- Place the butter in a small bowl. Mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Place the nuts in another small bowl.
- Take each biscuit, dip in the butter, then the brown sugar mixture and finally in the nuts. Arrange in the slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining bowl ingredients over the rolls.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.