- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
If it wasn’t in liquid form, we would think this caramel hot chocolate beverage was actually a creamy chocolate and caramel sundae.
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Caramel Sauce, and some to garnish
- Whipped cream to garnish
- Place the milk and cream into a blender and process the mixture until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until gently simmering. Cook for 4 minutes and then add the chopped chocolate.
- Whisk the mixture until the chocolate has completely melted then add the caramel sauce and whisk once again until smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce.