- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 2 quarts
A sweet and crunchy peanut packed caramel snack mix.
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 cups bite-size crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine the brown sugar, syrup and butter in a large saucepan. Stir non-stop until the sugar and butter have melted. Stir in the cereal and nuts until well blended.
- Spread into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.