- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy caramel and banana dessert.
- Baked Nut crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cool whip
- 2 (1.4 ounce) Skor bars, chilled and crushed
- Heat a nonstick skillet oven medium-low heat. Add the condensed milk, stirring constantly cook for 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat once thickened and caramel colored. Cool.
- Arrange the bananas in the bottom of the pie shell. Pour the caramelized milk over. Spread the cool whip over and sprinkle the crushed candy on top. Chill.