- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These fun cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee. Consider making a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dried apple slices, chopped
- 1 cup caramel bits
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream sugar, brown sugar and butter.
- Beat in vanilla and egg.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in apples and caramel.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.