- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 12 People
Consider taking these sweet muffins to your next breakfast meeting. For a different variation, use dried cranberries or raisins instead of apricots.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope instant cappuccino mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs, coffee, yogurt and butter.
- Combine flour, sugar, cappuccino mix, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in almonds and apricots.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.