- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 10 People
Serve this delicious treat on a cold, winter day.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 envelope instant cappuccino mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On medium heat, bring syrup and butter to a boil.
- Add cappuccino mix, then reduce heat to low. Continue to stir for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into a cake pan, then sprinkle pecans over top.
- Arrange biscuits in cake pan over mixture and pecans.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Immediately turn pan over onto a serving plate upon removing from oven.