- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 3 1/2 dozen
Spiced cappuccino chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg or ground cloves
- 3 cups double chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the coffee in the hot water to dissolve.
- Cream the butter and sugars in a large bowl. Mix in the eggs, coffee and vanilla until well mixed.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Gradually blend it into the sugar mixture. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Dropping heaping tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minutes before moving to racks.