- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
If you like cappuccino you will love this easy and delicious recipe.
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend at low speed until smooth.
- Pour into a 8 inch square baking pan.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into blender and process until smooth.
- Return mixture to baking pan cover and freeze until firm.
- To serve let stand 5 minutes at room temperature and spoon into serving bowls.
- Top with additonal whipped cream if desired.