- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/3 cup
If you are looking to add some excitement to your usual condiments or you want a dipping sauce for your steamed artichokes, shrimp or fish, try this recipe for caper mayonnaise which offers a brand new twist on an old standby.
- 2 tablespoons capers, minced
- 1 scallion
- 1/3 cup of real mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons curly parsley
- 2 teaspoons of dried tarragon
- Finely mince the capers and scallion and place into a medium bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper, dried tarragon and parsley. Mix all of the ingredients together with a fork until well blended.
- Serve cold and store any leftover mayonnaise in a glass container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.