- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: About 2-3/4 cups
This caper and olive spread is known as Tapenade, but when made without capers it is called olivade. Either way, it’s delicious smothered on crackers or fresh bread.
- 2 cups oil cured black olives, pitted
- 3 anchovies, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon brandy
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Using a food processor, mix together all off the ingredients until the mixture is relatively smooth, but still has some texture.
- Transfer to a small bowl and serve.