- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Serves 2 people
Cantaloupe and banana smoothie is a great-tasting and easy-to-make morning treat. Perfect when cantaloupes are in season.
- 2 bananas (frozen in their peel for at least an hour)
- 1/2 cup of seeded, diced cantaloupe
- 1 cup of non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- Remove the bananas from the freezer to warm up slightly. Peel them and cut them into chunks.
- Add everything to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Serve garnished with chunks of cantaloupe.