- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
It’s amazing how such a simple salad can have so much incredible flavor and taste. Enjoy the buttery, aromatic and creamy blend with a glass of Chardonnay.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon mint, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a large salad bowl and toss to combine. Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend. Return the salad to room temperature prior to serving.