- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Candy Crust Ice Cream Pie has a crust made of coconut and chocolate.
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cans flaked coconut
- 1 quart cherry-vanilla ice cream
- sweetened whipped cream
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring to blend. Fold in coconut.
- Spread on bottom and side of a greased 9-inch pie plate. Chill until firm. Fill shell with ice cream. Freeze until serving time.
- Thaw in refrigerator for 20 minutes before slicing. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.