- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Capture the Christmas spirit with this vibrant holiday cocktail made with vodka, schnapps and cranberry juice and garnished with a candy cane.
- 1 ounce Raspberry flavored vodka
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine
- 1/2 ounce Peppermint schnapps
- Lemon Lime Soda
- crushed candy canes and 1 whole candy cane
- Lightly dampen the rim of a martini glass with water and then dip into the crushed candy canes.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, cranberry juice, grenadine, schnapps and ice and shake well to combine.
- Pour the contents into the prepared glass and top with the soda. Garnish with a small candy cane and serve.