- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Super on a hot summer's day -- or the day after Halloween when extra candy is abound.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, divided into 1/4-cup increments
- 8 miniature candy bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup freshly whipped cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 8 maraschino cherries, each quartered
- Place 1/4 cup of ice cream in each of the four sundae cups.
- Sprinkle with a few candy bar pieces.
- Add another 1/4 cup of ice cream and sprinkle with the remaining candy bars.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with whipped cream, peanuts and cherries.