- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr
Sweet candy bar and marshmallow fondue.
- Butter Flavored cooking spray
- 16 (1 ounce) chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Coat the slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Mix together the candy bars, marshmallows and milk in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the whipping cream and cook covered for an additional 1 1/2-2 hours.