- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: Makes 2 cups
Candied walnuts make a wonderful gift to bring a hostess when invited to a dinner party. Place these nuts in a wide-mouth jar and decorate as desired.
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (grade B)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch or two of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the walnuts, maple syrup, oil, cinnamon and salt into a baking dish, stir to combine and then place in the oven for 12 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Allow the nuts to cool prior to serving.