- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
South American Pisco brandy has a very smooth and deceptive non-alcoholic taste so keep consumption regulated.
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce pisco
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the sugar, lemon juice and orange juice into a cocktail shaker and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then pour in the pisco. Stir the mixture to combine and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.