- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A tropical-tasting mix of white rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, sweet and sour mix, grenadine and bitters make this fruity and refreshing drink.
- 1-1/2 ounce White Rum
- 2 ounces Orange Juice
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Sweet and Sour Mix
- Dash of Bitters
- Splash of Grenadine
- Cherry and lime wedge to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and lime wedge and then serve immediately.