- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Similar to a Bloody Mary, the “Caesar” was created in 1969 in Calgary, Alberta. You can find Clamato juice, a spicy tomato mixture made with clam juice, at your local liquor store.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces Clamato juice
- 1/4 teaspoon horseradish
- 3 to 5 dashes hot sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Pickled green beans, to garnish
- Lemon wedge, to garnish
- Pre-chill an 8-ounce glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then pour into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with some pickled green beans and a lemon wedge, and serve immediately.