- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
There are surprisingly many versions of a ‘Collins’ cocktail and not just the classic ‘Tom Collins’ that is the most well-known. Try this Canadian Collins that uses Canadian whiskey as its base and maple syrup as its sweetener.
- 2 ounces Canadian whisky
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce maple syrup (preferably medium or amber)
- Cold club soda
- Lemon wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the cocktail with some cold club soda and then garnish with the lemon wheel; serve immediately.