- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A passionate blend of Campari, Prosecco, grapefruit juice and a splash of passion fruit puree makes this dazzling drink.
- 2 ounces Campari
- 2 ounces Prosecco
- 1 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1 splash passion fruit puree
- orange slice, mint sprig and fresh raspberry to garnish
- Pre-chill a champagne glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange slice, mint sprig and fresh raspberry and then serve immediately.