- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail really allows the pleasantly bitter, slightly spicy and herbal taste of the Campari shine through.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1-1/2 ounces Campari
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 7 drops orange bitters to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the bitters, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass, top with the bitters and then serve immediately.